LyricBring it on! Bring it on!
I cannot believe. Bodies fuse.
Bring it on! Bring it on!
Burning up. Memory of mid-summer.
Bring it on! Bring it on!
Just hold me tight forever.
Bring it on! Bring it on!
Feels like a dream. Night goes on and on! *

coughing, the smells of tequila.
I drink up the passion because I see your flames of expectaions on the bottom your enchanting eyes.
Irresistable. Your curvy line and hip. I want to feel you all.
Heat up bodies. Close-up together. We felt the tropical night.

Ah Ah I can't stop the rage of desire, lose control.
Oh Oh if you want to be sastified Yes! Come on Baby.

*(repeat)

The ice starts melting indecently and dances on the tip of your skinny fingers.
The tone for the moment is Lonely, Lonely. Her act of playing, the tone is SO SEXY.
The branches are heavily laden with forbidden fruit. I want to violate teh rules of love with you.
Swelling body. Wet sigh. We go beyond the tropical night.
Ah Ah drips out. Joy, Stuck, rage COMBOW

Oh Oh if it's not enough Say! Gimme some more.

*(repeat)

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati